Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 Great Things To Include With Your Outgoing Orders

3 things you definitely want to include in your pencil portrait shipment
  • An explanation of how to care for the art properly, encouraging them to call you with any questions or concerns.
  • Your Business Card (at least 2. One for the client, one for them to give a friend)
  • A Thank You Card or Note - Mine serves two purposes, as a thank you and gives the customer a discount on a future order. I have two cards - one for $10 off a future order, and another for $50 off a future order, that I use as business flow dictates (in other words, if I am overloaded with work, I don't give a $50 discount, I give the $10 card)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will require approval. Please do not post links or your comment will not be approved.